Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its been a good few days!

I have been a busy little bee at the beach! I've been going on some pretty cold, windy and foggy days.. and no one is out there then, its wonderful. So very peaceful. Heres a summary of my last few outings.





It was all gray but then the clouds started opening up and the lighting made everything extra beautiful.



And I saw this..

Not a bad sand dollar if I do say so myself!
Also saw some dead stuff.. A dead puffer fish..


And this poor guy..


And lastly a dead bird


And another sand dollar!



Overall its been a grand few days.. Heres my spread:


I really like bones and have been finding a decent amount of bird bones lately so here they are:


Some other highlights include this small pen shell that is mostly in tact


A flat scallop.. I only have one other of these..



This super cute, in tact kittens paw


And lastly the fossilized vertebrae.. I believe its from a shark


And thats all I have for today! Until the next time!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I want to visit your beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitten paw and the sand dollars. You picked up some nice shells Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly! Thanks for your sweet comments! I am excited to see what you do with your tree next year, after you have a year to make and collect more things for it! My shell tree has been so much fun for me, and I love coming up with new items and shells for it. I would have emailed you, but you are a no reply blogger :( If you add your email to your profile, I think that does it...you may need to check another box or something??? Just Google it! :D

    ReplyDelete